Friday, November 16, 2012

Fine, Christmas Spirit.

I love Christmas, but it feels like the shops are already trying to shove everything to do with Christmas down my throat, and it's not even Thanksgiving. But with the snow and happy music, I'm slowly caving in.

So fine, Christmas Spirit. You win. Haha, and I guess I'm not too entirely upset about it.

What do you guys think? Would you agree that having 11 months of not specifically be-decking things in lights or hanging mistletoe makes you more excited and grateful for Christmas without getting sick of it?

Well, onto business. I finally made something this semester that I'm mostly happy with! The only other thing that might beat it out is the expressions assignment I posted earlier. This is for my character design class. We were assigned to place a character in a scene for a Christmas card. I finally decided that I wanted to draw a mushroom, and things sprouted from there. (Punny!)

And so I titled this "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas."


It's not totally to where I want it to be, but I feel pretty good about it, especially since I did the entire thing in less than 5 hours, excluding two general idea sketches done yesterday.
So Happy [early] Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment