Thursday, October 25, 2012

Guess Who!

Let's play a game! Guess what girl once again tried to stay up late to finish her project, slept in, and missed critique day for her Senior Studio class, and has now attended a total of zero critiques?
I think the answer is apparent.
And I'm double-bummed because my makeup class at 9 today was practicing trauma injuries for a mock disaster on Saturday. I really love making fake bruises and blood!

So, here is what was supposed to be done at 8 this morning.I once again just want proof that I finished it sort of on time:
My folktale piece, The Little Mermaid.
I'm very happy with how far it's come in the past 24 hours, but I'm not very satisfied over all. I'm not saying why, because I'm doing my best these days to not point out my flaws and make excuses for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment