Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Feelin' Emotionaaallll

These are some emotion expressions for my character design of Eilonwy. 
Even though I can think of other emotions I wish I'd had time to draw, and there are a couple I did that don't fit with the others too well, I'm actually really pleased with how these turned out. 
Mostly because I've never done anything like this before! My hope is that you'll be able to tell what emotion it is without a caption... but maybe I'll put those on just in case. :)

Sniffle-y sad

"Aw, how cute" kind of happy

M-m, no that's gross

*Gasp* WHAT?! Johnny Depp is in this very same building?!

*Fuming*

Meh

Wait, what? kind of scared

Just came back from the Forbidden Forest at Hogwarts. Never again....

Tough worker

Uncertain, biting her lip

"I'm disgusted with you" angry and shouting

Completely exhuasted. Should be my profile picture right now.

Skeptical

Bottled-up happy...
Looks a little too similar to "demon who will murder you," but oh well.

The adventurous spirit I imagine most often being on Eilonwy's face.

So which one is your favorite and why? :) I'd love to hear which ones came across the best/worst.

Also, this is how they all look together in my sketchbook....
in case you wanted to know. I kind of like being able to compare them all at once.








3 comments:

  1. Love them sheri - You captured me in every one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri, you are so amazing! I really love "M-m, no that's gross" and "the adventurous spirit". Really I love them all; they are just so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats really neat! Quite the talent!

    ReplyDelete